|Whether you’re looking for a second home or a permanent residence, owning a home in the mountains can provide a lifetime of memories and joy.
But how do you know which one is the perfect fit for you?Is it the stand-alone A-frame built in the 70s, the modern mountain mansion on the golf course, the resort condo with pools and valet, or the turnkey townhome on the legacy trail?
If you’re looking for a hassle-free living experience and a space that truly feels like your own, new construction at Cold Stream may be just what you need:
At Elements at Coldstream, we understand the importance of finding a home that is a perfect fit for you. That’s why we’ve designed this community to be a place that can be fun for everyone, provide turnkey convenience, and provide long-term value by offering beautiful townhomes in one of our nation’s most desirable destinations.
- Customization: Buying a new home means you get to design a space that fits your style and preferences. You can choose finishes from the cabinetry to the flooring, making it a space that truly feels like yours.
- Modern plans: With efficient and functional floor plans offering plenty of natural light, our townhomes feel bright and welcoming. These homes are thoughtfully designed for life in the mountains putting the right amount of space in the right areas.
- Low maintenance: New homes are built to require less maintenance, meaning less stress and fewer unexpected expenses.
- Energy-efficient: New construction homes are built with the latest advances in energy-efficient technologies, resulting in lower monthly utility bills.
- Home warranties: Buying a home in a new development means you get a builder’s warranty, giving you one less thing to worry about during the home-buying process.
- Turnkey: This is an excellent option for buyers who want a hassle-free, move-in-ready property. A second home shouldn’t mean you have a second job. With everything updated and working, you can move right in and make your house a home.