The California mountains evoke a sense of childlike wonder even in adults. So imagine the thrill of actually seeing them through a child’s eyes! During the summer months, the town comes alive with unforgettable summer activities/camps for kids.
Lifelong memories and new skills are the rewards awaiting them. Here are some of the fun activities you and your family can experience in Truckee according to AllTrails:
● Explore the gorgeous mountain landscape through biking trails (Best Biking Trails)
● Learn the mountain’s secrets on nature walks and hikes (2023 Best Hikes from AllTrails)
● Go horse-riding and master equestrian skills (Best Trails for Horseback Riding)
● Action sports like BMX, skateboarding, and parkour (Truckee Bike Park)
● Gain survival skills like carving, fishing, and tracking (Truckee Fishing Trails)
You can also check out a few of the summer camp options at the Visit Truckee Tahoe website.
While the kids play, the adults can also enjoy themselves exploring Truckee’s wondrous landscape or historic town. Enjoy rock climbing, trail running, or simply relaxing under the shade of our towering pines. Feel a closeness to nature that simply can’t be found anywhere else.
With the sun shining down, there’s something for everyone here. Bring your kids up to Coldstream, where we celebrate the best elements of mountain living all summer long.
See you in the sunshine!